"Maybe we’ll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I’ll be right for you and you’ll be right for me. But right now, I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."
— (via )
- Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty?
- Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
- Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
- Rapunzel: Do you like being outside?
- Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
- The Wolf and the seven little Goats: Are you easily fooled?
- The Seven Ravens: Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
- Beauty and the Beast: What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
- The Little Mermaid: What sacrifice would you bring for love?
- The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
- Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
- Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
- Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
- Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
- Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
- Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
- The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
- Golden Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
- The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
- Godfather Death: What qualities do you think make a good parent?
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like to go on parties?
- The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care much about your clothes?
- The Valiant Little Tailor: Do you think of yourself as brave?
- The Princess and the Pea: Are you a squeamish person?
I’m an EOD Tech and I’m trained to handle C-4 with my bare hands
"I don’t want just words. If that’s all you have for me, you’d better go."
F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Beautiful and Damned(via peoplefadeaway)
do you ever meet someone who’s like the human version of unnecessary comments on a text post
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
— Edward Everett Hale (via psych-facts)
Please pray for me. I am not sure why I am depressed.